Beautiful riverfront home situated on almost 1 acre with exquisite sunset views and fishing, shrimping and boating right outside your back door. This home is located in Palmo Cove with a remarkable long view looking north on the St. Johns River. A county boat ramp is less than 1/2 mile away. This desirable rural setting of St. John's County is close to shopping, schools and I95.The 3368 square foot 5 BR/3 full bath home boasts a second floor large master bedroom with french doors leading to a private wood deck and stairs down to the backyard and riverfront. There is a smaller master bedroom downstairs.Generous use of solid wood floors, tile and crown molding is evident. There is built in closet shelving in both master bedrooms and two wood burning fireplaces. (more) Double french doors lead out to the riverfront.
Watch the river while working in the spacious kitchen with cooktop and double oven.
Outside the 12x28 foot lanai is a paver patio with fire pit, a wood deck for grilling and enjoying the view and a large workshop and/or storage building for storing water toys.
There is a 12x16 wood deck/dock platform over the river with a second fire pit at water's edge. A permit for a 300 foot dock is in place (see remarks).
Circular driveways, an artesian well, irrigation system, palm trees and large oak trees grace the property.
Home warranty is included and the metal roof includes a transferable warranty. Home is termite bonded.
This home is located on a private dirt road that is maintained by an annual $125 neighborhood road fund.
Direct TV satellite system in place
• Metal Roof – 16 years old – 25 year warranty, transferrable
• Two air conditioners – 16 years old – annual service records available
• Water heaters less than 5 years old
• Septic system last pumped out 2016
• Termite bonded since 2000 – Terminix
• House is well insulated. Average electric bill 2017– $180.00 (no water or sewer bills)
• In ground pool options we have entertained in the past: where the oak tree is located right outside the Florida room or; where the paver patio is currently located or; removing the workshop and using the area where the workshop and concrete driveway area are currently located.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Round Table Realty are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2018 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2018 at 9:08am EDT.